How to Enter
be made and paid for on the internet here.
You must be a teacher at your school and have permission
from your School Principal to enter teams.
Entry fees are £15.00 per team.
ie. two teams £30.00, three teams £45.00,
four teams £60.00.
- Click the Online Entry Form button in the menu on the left.
- Enter your school's postcode, if there is more than one school at that postcode, you will be prompted to
select your school from a list.
- Enter your name and the email address issued to you by your school, NOT a personal email address, and
tick each box next to the displayed statements to acknowledge that you have read and understand them. If
the email address you give doesn't match a valid email address that we currently have for your school,
please contact us via the Contact the ESAA button on the left so that we can verify it and add it into
our online system.
- Enter your contact details, set your own password to enable you to log in later, and tick which teams you
wish to enter (note that passwords are case sensitive and you need to remember exactly how you enter it).
- Click the Make This Entry button, this displays a pro-forma invoice with all the information you've entered,
you need to check it and click back if you need to make any changes.
You then need to pay online immediately by clicking the Pay Now button at the bottom of the page.
Activating your entry
In order to verify that entries are indeed valid from an English school,
you need to activate your entry by logging in and entering the activation code
contained in your confirmation email, as follows:
- Click the Competition Progress button on the left here
- Enter your email address and password. You will then see a short menu
- Click confirm your email and enter your activation code
Your menu will then become fully active and you will have access to all the facilities required to manage your
competitions and teams online. You can also view and print a copy of your invoice if you haven't already done so.
If you've lost your confirmation email, you can request your activation code to be emailed to you again from your menu.
What to do next
Details of how to proceed will be shown on the confirmation details and in the confirmation email. You
need to keep track of the competition administration by logging here via the Competition Progress
button in the menu on the left.
If you've forgotten your password, you can request it to be emailed to you from the same page.
You will then be presented with a menu giving options to allow you to display all the details relevant to your own
school for each round of the competition. Full instructions showing how to use all the facilities are available from
this menu. You will also be presented with a notice board which will keep you informed of progress, this will also
show reminders of what to do next, and when.
Once you've activated your entry using your activation code, your menu provides the following key options:
- Contact details for your Regional and National Secretaries
- Facility to view details of your events
- Facility to enter the names of your squads of athletes
- Facility to select your team and reserves for each round from the squads you have entered
- Facility to view and print a copy of your invoice
- Facility to change your email address and to add an assistant so that they can also have access
The names of your athletes only need to be entered into your squads once and they will then be available to you
online for their entire school life for team selection, not just in this event but also for the Track & Field Cup
competition. You can add or delete names in your squads at any time so you don't need to leave everything till
the last minute.
You need to select your teams a couple of days before each competition so that your athletes get allocated the
correct number for them, and so that the results program can pick up your team lists online just before the competition.