Castle Donington, Leicestershire
Saturday 15th March 2014
Information for County Secretaries
Closing date for Entries
- We must receive your entries no later than 12.00 noon, Thursday 27th February 2014.
- You must submit your complete teams by then.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- You need to download this year's entry form program to send your entries - you will be sent details by
the National Championship Secretary.
- When filling in your County competitor names please remember to complete
with your PROBABLE RUNNERS nominated first.
- The website will remain open to accept corrections to entries for minor spelling changes until 12 noon on Sunday 2nd March,
after that time no changes can be made.
Trophies and Cups
If your County is the current holder of a trophy or cup, please return it to the Declaration area,
and ready for presentation.
The current holders are:
|Aggregate B||Coventry||Leics & Rutland|
|Aggregate C||Sussex||Bedford & Luton|
|Junior 1st 8||Lockhurst Lane||Sussex|
|Intermediate 1st 8||Newcastle 900||Bedfordshire|
|Senior 1st 8||Wigan||Kent|
|Aggregate C||S. Rose||Somerset|
|Junior 1st 8||Stedman||Essex|
|Intermediate 1st 8||R. Brown||Surrey|
|Senior 1st 8||H. Witham||Essex|