Alexander Stadium, Birmingham
Friday 9th & Saturday 10th July 2010
Right then...6pm on Monday and we're now back home and starting to unpack everything...that will take at least a day. With over
30 computers, 3 networks, and over 2Km of cable in use during the Championships we need to find the right bits with the information we need!
Once we get our various computers sorted we will then be able to start publishing the following:
Links will be added to the menu on the left as each feature becomes available.
- All the field cards in PDF format - probably available by very late Monday night, maybe not till Tuesday pm though, we've got them
scanned, but it takes an hour or so to process them into a web format.
- A neatly printed results booklet in A5 format, ready laid out with pages in the right order for double sided printing so that you can make your
own A5 results booklet.
- Details of any corrections which need to made to previously published results.
- Our own photos - we have over 1000 to go through to pick out the good ones. We'll start putting a few online here
late on Monday night (not before 11pm), with the rest appearing during the course of this week - we don't publish
every photo we take, only the good ones. You'll be able to order the original full resolution 10 Megapixel JPG images from our photo
gallery once we've got them all online - that might take till Wednesday though. See last year's menu and photo gallery
to see the sort of thing we can offer.
- A list of links to some other photographer's websites so you can browse their photos. It takes them a few days to get them